- Remove end cap from vent body at opposite end front operating knob (Refer Fig. 1)
- Deduct 11 mm from daylight opening size and mark size on vent body (Refer Fig. 1)
- Lie vent on saw bench with canopy facing down, keeping downward pressure to prevent canopy unclipping.
- From the fully closed position, move the PVC slide to the fully open position.
- Holding the slide in the above position, cut the vent to length as marked in 2 above.
- Replace end cap.
- Calculate the glass reduction size by referring to the full size drawings enclosed.
- Load appropriate backing rubber into slot in glazing channel, carrying backing through end caps and trim proud.
- Place ventilator on top edge of glass and secure with suitable PVC wedge (Refer Fig.2).
- Place ventilator and glass into position in the window and glaze in normal manner.
Typical Aluminium Detail
Typical Timber Detail